Saturday, January 21, 2006

Hard to say it time to say it ..

I need to blow my nose. Yessss i do. Anyways let us hope that everything will be gooder sooner.. right? I mean we are all going somewhere together and we dont want any murder misterys if ya know what i mean. Anyways Well last night was interesting .. laying on the growned with a stick of dynamite, hehe. Funny how i was holding that and YET still no one listened to me screaming/talking etc. Quite sad actully. I'm never gonna quite cause i'm just an animal. haha that was part of a song. I have jelly bean stickers. Sometimes i wish i could sleep in past11 like i used to .. lame. Well i am off to eat me an EGGO! YES you are jealous.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Short One said...

i think we need to eat eggos and strawberries in a really nice hotel in canada....after we TAKE A ROADTRIP!!!

9:50 PM  
Blogger shamae said...

Gross, you have boogers.

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home