Friday, February 23, 2007

Alright- Who stole Manny?

This is no joke it's not funny! Alright .. i want him back! If i dont get him back ... I will hurt you all with.. put you all in the bathroom with tylonel & a toaster! GOT IT? Honestly I laugh at funny things .. and this truely isnt funny. -N-O-! Anyway I have decided that i am going to make another list .. and my list is going to be about uhh things
-I love Canada & all the food in it.
-I love my friends .. yep sure do! Love em' all
-I Miss manny :'(
-I am excited to build a snowman with Marisa and Chase.. IF we ever do :'(
-I love Music
-I Miss uhh people
-I LOVE ICE AGE & Mean Girls .. and other movies as well
-I love hugs .. yup pretty sure, ya know what is the best hugging someone when they smell goooooood. yum
-I love my new lip gloss & Thong (thanks to mette) ;)
-I love quarters .. they bring me so much joy, and when i use them on quarter machines and get goood stuff!
-I love all the scottish boys .. yay
-I am excited for the summer ... HOORAY!
these are reasons why i love these people: haha wow ya know your bored WHEN .. Alpha order (Screw that i cant spell worth crap)If i forget you i still love you you just arent on my mind haha.
-(Ana)Tasha: She is Asian and very amusing, and fun to go on adventures with!
-Chase: His easy access shirts haha yay, his promises that he doesnt break???,The mad sex we have..I love you!
-Marisa: Her cute little ways with things, haha and her excitment for stupid but awesome things
-Mette: The way we just go off about Canada, our all nighters, ALL our inside jokes "love:Uncle"I love you man alright i love you!
-Lauren: Duhhh you are my bestest friend ever in the whole world and i loove you, and you help me with my craziness and uhh you are just so helpful .. like when you say well i dont know! jk
-SousaFace: haha Just ya know the way you make me feel stupid and such-haha we make the best partners EVER we totally kicked ass in seminary!
-Kyle: The way you make me smile(laugh) at anything,your hottness, the way your all dumb and stuff haha i just love you & always will!
-Chris: DUde i am so excited for us and our idea hehe I freaking love you.
-Cathy: awww cathy you are soo cute! yay for you
-Marche`: You just are a cool cat MEEEOWW! & i love you.
-Jamie: We have so many memories.. oh wow.
-Jessy: Good times is all i have to say, bath time? ummmm
-J-Dawg (Ness): Awww i freaking love you.. ya for us and our coolness with glow-in-the-dark rings
-Q-Tip: I love blowing fluffys with you haha hooray for that
-SCOTTY: You are my favourite i am SOOOOO excited for the summer! ahhhhh body filling with excitment
-Benny BOOO: I love you.. see you when we are 30 was it? i cant even remember
-Kelsie Rae: You are my gangsta and i love you
-Chelsy: You are so good at dancing haha yay
-JENNI: ahhh i love you .. haha i like how uhh we.. i leave my mark at places. we need to play again
-Ali: aka BESSTER I love you so much
-ASSLEE: You are a loser but i love you haha
Sooo half of these people arent even gonna see this so that is done with .. and this is long so i am done-

LET it be known that I'MA KOALA .. and that i love to dance to JUMP AROUND AND who ever took MANNY is GOING DOWN!

Sidenote or flashback memories with all these diffrent people and our inside jokes:
-Juust sooo smooth i JUST dont know what to do with myself
-I'ma KOALA
-Snniiiiiff your hair smells nice, I'm here, billys dog, wait is he half naked b/c you know what that means
-She's got big boobs BIG BIG BOOBS
-Did you just pull a condom outta your bra?
-Stupid van ...Lets steal the golf cart
-What one should i do? Dance your pants off or broadway sweat?
-BO CHAP
-Coooooool cats meeeeow
-All i see is a BIG hook coming and sweeping him off stage
-----Yeah i cant remember anymore

Yay for gooooooood times- Let the good times roll

peace out my hommies

6 Comments:

Blogger thesexyswede said...

oh my gosh...they're just so...so smooth I just don't know what to do with myself....HAHAHAHAH I EFFING LOVE YOU!

9:39 PM  
Blogger The Short One said...

um...i probably shouldn't ask but...

who's manny??

10:31 PM  
Blogger Marisa of the Sea said...

He is the mammoth on Ice Age...Some one took him... we think...

10:36 PM  
Blogger thesexyswede said...

iiiiiiiiii love you! you should blog again.

8:57 PM  
Blogger Sousa said...

the hell???? you have a blog? jeez, I've been missing out

4:17 PM  
Blogger thesexyswede said...

hey I changed my blog url

it's thecatdiedhappy.blogspot.com

looove you

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home